Monday, June 19, 2006

{love} pink & greens!

my two favorite colors, combined in one layout...what could be better?





LO is of my oldest and her two friends, who are also sisters. After a fun sleepover it was time to head home. They all wore pink just when the bushes out front were blooming the exact color flowers! I love how these photos just POPPED!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

What a beautiful page Java!! :)

5:34 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I agree that looks great =)

6:01 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I LOVE THOSE COLORS TOGETHER!! Very pretty LO!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

OMG Lyn... you have no idea!! LOL Although I love my first pages, they keep me 'grounded' :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I love that page!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

OMG! thats beautiful and the girls are so adorable!

Great job!

-Linn

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home