Kissimmee Retreat - November '06
I guess I should post a little about the Scrapbook Retreat from 2 weeks ago!
We had a wonderful time. It was everything I had expected and more. There were some SERIOUS, and I mean DIE-HARD Scrappers there!!! Some completely set up shop; shelves, mini-refrigerators, lamps, laptops...you name it, they had it! Needless to say we went around making our 'lists' for next time! We were the newbies as none of us had ever been on a retreat before. The funniest part of that is we were the last ones to leave the crop room both Friday and Saturday nights! Friday we cropped till 5:30am, got up at 9:30am showered, dressed and went out for breakfast. Saturday we cropped till 5am, got up at 10am and started all over again till about 4pm.
We have all decided to attend the next one in March! I ended up making 12 layouts. Not too bad, but I had really expected to get a ton more complete... now I know what's 'realistic'! Here's one of my layouts from the weekend;
We had a wonderful time. It was everything I had expected and more. There were some SERIOUS, and I mean DIE-HARD Scrappers there!!! Some completely set up shop; shelves, mini-refrigerators, lamps, laptops...you name it, they had it! Needless to say we went around making our 'lists' for next time! We were the newbies as none of us had ever been on a retreat before. The funniest part of that is we were the last ones to leave the crop room both Friday and Saturday nights! Friday we cropped till 5:30am, got up at 9:30am showered, dressed and went out for breakfast. Saturday we cropped till 5am, got up at 10am and started all over again till about 4pm.
We have all decided to attend the next one in March! I ended up making 12 layouts. Not too bad, but I had really expected to get a ton more complete... now I know what's 'realistic'! Here's one of my layouts from the weekend;


2 Comments:
Those are beautiful!!!
Great job!!
You already shared them all with me when you got home from the retreat. I think they all turned out great! :) You're an awesome scrapper!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home