Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wow!

I haven't updated in a month! I guess that's what happens when you just get busy and have too many things going on. 2007 has been a pretty good year thus far. I got tons of scrap stuff for Christmas, albeit late, still a nice surprise from family! I've managed to get 4 crops in, in between moving out of the hotel and into the house... what a fiasco it's been.

The last week of January I decided to try out for a local store design team. I busted my butt to finish my first obligations to SC and my layouts for them, then I got sick! I cranked out 7 layouts and 2 altered items after running a 104 temp! That was FUN!! What can I say, you gotta do what ya gotta do! ;)

So the results were that I didn't make the local team. Not surprising after I found out who the "judges" were. I won't even go into the drama. It was just disappointing knowing that women sometimes act the way they do! Funny thing is, one of my good friends DID make the team...so a big WOOHOO for her. Hooray!

Oh oh oh...I did get a spot for June as their Guest Designer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home