Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Big Success!

We managed to have a fabulous night, despite the crowding, Friday evening! There were 14 of us there. I pretty much gave up my spot since I was running around doing games and throwing out prizes! Speaking of prizes... holy cow! I wanted to keep 1/2 that stuff for myself! There were three albums with kits graciously donated, MM Tag Maker, 3 individual kits, and a huge bucket FULL to the rim of prizes. I think I added that each scrapper got 4 prizes each! WOW! Most everyone worked on their Comp Books that I wrote a "class" on. The ones that finished their books did awesome! They were gorgeous!!

The food was delish, of course! I ordered chips/queso from Tijuana Flats.. my fav! We also had Taquitos, Spinach/Artichoke Dip w/ Bread, Baked Brie topped with Apricot-Pineapple Preserves (YUMMO!), to die for Brownies, Apple Cake (my DH's Favorite...thanks Jill!), White cake w/ white icing and Strawberries... DROOL! Oh and cookies! I also played "Barista" all night, my Breville was working overtime. My feet were killing me. I could never work at Starbux! lol

Once most everyone left I started working on my things and. The last two croppers left at 5:45am! YEP, nearly SIX AM!!! hahaaa Crazy people! :)

It was a fabulous night and a BIG success!

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

ahhhhhh 6 am that is to damn long..lol crazy people is right...CAN WE SPELL ADDICTED...HEHE
I totally understand though, I have only been really going at it a week and I have done 5 layouts already!!

Sounds like your get together was a big success that is so cool you had so many donated prizes

4:58 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

6am is the 'norm' around here! We ARE a bunch of crazy scrappers! :)

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home