Thursday, February 22, 2007

Busy Bee!

I entered a couple of contests this past week!

KI Memories Contest at ScrapGalaxy, which is an awesome MB, btw... lotsa friendly people!! and I used one of the same layouts to enter the Scrap-Tastic American Idol Contest (which btw, I made the top 48 WOOHOO!). I really just joined so I'm still getting to know the board and people.

I don't think I can enter more than that at a time...it's so stressful!! The anxiety of waiting....sheesh! lol

Last night I started working on a layout with some pp that I bought last Nov. at the SC retreat. I can't believe how long I can sit on paper. I know it's pretty, but it must be used! Make room for the new stuff! Speaking of new stuff....

I cannot WAIT to get my hands on all the new yummies from CHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home