Crop 'Class'
For my big crop last week I supplied (thanks Rebecca!) everyone with Comp Books for an altering class. Most everyone here had never altered anything before! So, I figured it was time for them to step outside the box for a change!
Prior to the crop I whipped up a cute little book to show off as an example. (see below)

I plan on using this book (and already have used, actually) for my layout 'ingredients', ideas, quotes, sketches, themes, sayings, titles, etc..
Everyone created beautiful books... I was very impressed!! Go "Class"!!
Prior to the crop I whipped up a cute little book to show off as an example. (see below)
I plan on using this book (and already have used, actually) for my layout 'ingredients', ideas, quotes, sketches, themes, sayings, titles, etc..
Everyone created beautiful books... I was very impressed!! Go "Class"!!


2 Comments:
That's pretty!
Sounds like it was a big success!!
Oh you go! Your book is tooooo darn cute!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home