Monday, May 14, 2007

Guest DT Spot

This month I worked on my two layouts for a LSS, The Crop Shoppe (FKA: Scrapbooks). I picked up my two packs a couple of weeks ago and turned in my finished layouts last Friday. I was a little bummed that you don't get as much as some other stores, but it was workable. I'm totally spoiled by the awesome kits I get each month from Scrapbook Central!

The first layout is Daisy D's product;



The second layout is Cosmo Cricket's Halfway Cafe product;



I loved the Daisy D's layout so much! It is my style and then some. But the Cosmo layout, nah! It all revolves around that bookclip...something I would never buy. So, it just threw me off completely. It's a "cute" layout, but definitely not my best or my favorite!

Overall, I was satisfied with what I presented. Oh, while I'm on that thought I need to type up my ingredients to send over! oops! :) TFL!

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I like them!! They both look really great!!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Gorgious as always!!! I always love to see your new work. :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

you rocked that DD layout! It turned out soooo amazing especially with what little you had to work with...LOVE it!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home