Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June Layouts

I shipped off 6 new layouts and 1 card to Scrapbook Central yesterday (they arrived today... 1 day, UPS rocks!!!). I loved all these layouts!!

Here are two; one from each line (Junkitz Fanciful and Doodlebug Designs)




I had so much fun with this month's projects!

Tonight I'm going to start planning for the clear album. I bought the book rings yesterday. So far my album has cost a whoppin' $2.30!! Can't beat it!

I think they've started to announce the winners at CPS. There were so many entries, I don't think mine have much of a chance. As a new card maker I didn't expect too much ... but it was fun entering! :) We will see.

That's about it for now... I have a few days to work on "me" layouts before I get my new kits for July!! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Staci Compher said...

good luck!! love the layouts....and I can't wait to see the clear album....

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home