CPS Contest
I found this site, CPS and made a few cards to enter into their contest! I loved making these, I really don't make cards enough these days!
Happy Thanksgiving
Reverse Mat, Stitiching, DCWV Patterned Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, MME French Kiss Buttons in Father Olive, Prima Flowers, Basic Grey Urban Couture Ribbon, Misc. Burlap Ribbon.

Thanks
Kraft Paper, Junkitz Patterned Paper, Chipboard Swirl, American Crafts Felt Flowers, Misc. Brads, Making Memories Chipboard Alphas, Bazzill

Boo
Bazzill Cardstock, Making Memories Patterned Paper, Stickers, Cardstock 3D Stickers, Ribbon, Ric Rac and Black & White Brads, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alphas, Prima Flower and Machine Stitching
Happy Thanksgiving
Reverse Mat, Stitiching, DCWV Patterned Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, MME French Kiss Buttons in Father Olive, Prima Flowers, Basic Grey Urban Couture Ribbon, Misc. Burlap Ribbon.

Thanks
Kraft Paper, Junkitz Patterned Paper, Chipboard Swirl, American Crafts Felt Flowers, Misc. Brads, Making Memories Chipboard Alphas, Bazzill
Boo
Bazzill Cardstock, Making Memories Patterned Paper, Stickers, Cardstock 3D Stickers, Ribbon, Ric Rac and Black & White Brads, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alphas, Prima Flower and Machine Stitching


4 Comments:
Ohhh! I love your cards! They're so pretty!!!! Between you, my aunt and my cousin, ya'll make me want to get into card making. I save my aunt and cousin's cards to scrapbook with. :)
LOVE your cards!!! Awesome job!!!
Great cards! Congrats on your win at CPS! Keep sharing!
wow, you've been busy! I guess I found your cards! LOL Very nice!
Post a Comment
<< Home