WOOT {again}!!
They say it happens in 3's right...
Just after seeing my name on the CPS list I got two emails from Basic Grey that two of my three submissions made it into their gallery!! WOOT!
So darn exciting! It seriously tickles my fancy. Seriously.
Here are the two layouts. The "Natural Beauty" layout is a few months old, one that I submitted into the DT call at The Crop Shoppe. I used the BG Blush collection and Fibers. And the "More than just friends" layout is one I finished this week. It is made with the BG Perhaps collection (paper, cardstock alphas, die cut tag).

Just after seeing my name on the CPS list I got two emails from Basic Grey that two of my three submissions made it into their gallery!! WOOT!
So darn exciting! It seriously tickles my fancy. Seriously.
Here are the two layouts. The "Natural Beauty" layout is a few months old, one that I submitted into the DT call at The Crop Shoppe. I used the BG Blush collection and Fibers. And the "More than just friends" layout is one I finished this week. It is made with the BG Perhaps collection (paper, cardstock alphas, die cut tag).



1 Comments:
Congrats!! {again}...you're on a roll!!! those pages are adorable....keep submitting..cause you're hot right now!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home