Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008!!!

It's so hard to believe that another year has gone by! 2007 was a great year, of course it had it's ups and downs... but don't they all?! We ended the year with our family and friends having fun as usual!

It's time to get back to business. My gig is finally up at Scrapbook Central... what a fun year I had designing tons of layouts for the store! I'm definitely going to miss my monthly packages of goodies to play with, so I may just have to do something about that! ;)

Santa brought me a cute little bug for Christmas! Actually, it's the big guy... the Cricut Expressions and 4 cartridges!
I've had a little fun tonight playing around. Another fun thing I've been doing is organizing my scraproom. Ha. Yes, so much fun! I bought a new cabinet for one of the closets and left the doors off, so it actually looks like I put a bookcase in the closet. So when we move I can use it either way in my new room...I like options!

Here are some layouts that I didn't get to post last month since it was so crazy!

This is my little man on his first day of Preschool!


A collection of Elisabeth's shoes for the year!


And last, one of my new favorites. A picture of Elisabeth and Landon about a week after he arrived. I haven't added the journaling, but I wanted to post anyway!


Here's to a wonderful new year!

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Nice layouts dear Mary! Good to see you back . . . What are you going to do about the lack of design teams?? I guess I should be asking, which dt do you have your eye on now? LOL ~April

4:34 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

COngrats on the cricut! Beautiful layouts! I love the one of the shoes...may have to make one of my own!

happy 2008!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

ooo me too, I've been wanting to lift your shoe page for awhile now. ;) Happy New Year my friend!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Andrea Amu said...

I just love that last lo, so precious! They are all so nice, Mary!

Congrats on the Expressions! Fun!

Happy New Year! :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home