The Signs of New Weather
It's here. That time of year that you stock up on Puffs, Water, Broth & Noodles (for homemade Chicken Noodle Soup!) and lots of sleep. I hate colds. They're so annoying. How can it pass up the two kids who are in school and my husband who's at work every day and catch me and the baby?! Crazy. So, the last few days have felt like I've slept through them. I am so ready to work on Holiday projects!! I'm definitely ready for the shopping race on Friday.... Bring. It. On! :D I have my list ready, and I think I'll drag my sister in on my hair-brained schemes!
Will you be out bright and early Friday morning?
Here's a fun card I made with the Basic Grey Mellow line! We're always having playdates with friends, so this is exactly what came to mind when I was looking at the papers and die cuts!
Will you be out bright and early Friday morning?
Here's a fun card I made with the Basic Grey Mellow line! We're always having playdates with friends, so this is exactly what came to mind when I was looking at the papers and die cuts!


9 Comments:
HOLY COW! Look at that totally freakn' adorable card! Rock On!! ;)
Ummm, yeah, I'm with ya sista friend on the cold. I got a right nice cold too. DANGIT! And here I am, packing and getting ready to leave for Alaska on Wednesday....with a cold. FUN FUN! NOT ugh! We just HAD to go to that football game, huh? LOL
I won't be joining in on that "fun" shopping day. Unless my dad wants to go do something cause we'll still be in Alaska. I never go shopping that day anyways. I forbid it. LOL
that card is so cute!!!! I will be spending friday , at an all day crop with friends at my LSS.....good luck out there...though!! sounds like you are ready......
That card is soooooo cute!
I stay home on Friday...I've pretty much gotten my shopping done already!
Hope you are feeling better!
I'm not joining in the mad rush of Black Friday either! LOVE the card though - great line and cute kids! I'm sick of the colds too . . . I hope you and the little one are better very soon!
CUTE card!! I wasn't going out on BF but my hubby has his heart set on something and is unable to go for himself (disabled..not lazy). After that, it's scrapping all weekend.
Happy Holidays. Hope you feel better.
Hi,
I really like your creations ! very nice !
I create french scrapbooking papers and I'll know if you'll agree desining for us. You can see papers here : www.sultane.fr
If you're interested, you can joign me at : citronette@bestofcrea.com
Thinks
Anne-Sarah
Super cute card! Happy Thanksgiving!
My goodness- how cute are those lil kids!!!?
Love that card! What a cute blog you have. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home