Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How could I have forgotten?!

My head has either been buried in the sand or up in the clouds this week so there's no wonder why I completely forgot to share some super exciting news!! My first project with The Scrappy Gourmet is up in the store and available! I was beyond tickled when I saw it in the booth photos from CKC Kansas but then to see it in the store... whoa!





These are just a few photos, more are on the site under the Secret Recipe Kits. This album was so much fun to make, especially working with everything you get with this kit...amazing!

Thank you to those of you who have had such nice things to say, it really does warm my heart!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Fink said...

Great cards!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ohhh Mary!!! You did a FAN-tabulous job on the album!!!!! :) :) I can't wait to see how many are sold. I'm so excited for you!!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Amanda Oates said...

LOVE LOVE your project for the scrappy gourmet. I really need to update my blog lol... So I see you are a guest designer for the crop shoppe, I usually crop there when I go home to florida,, how cool is that!!!! It is a great store, I hope to travel over there in the next few weeks. Have a wonderful day :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Andrea Amu said...

Congrats, Mary! Beautiful work for sure!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Fink said...

I am so used to saying cards that I blew it! Sorry about that it is a cute album!

11:28 PM  
Blogger My Paper World said...

Gorgeous album! I love all the great embellishments!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That project is soooo beautiful! GREAT job and congrats!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

ummmmmmmm, UPDATE!!!!

please?!

thank you. :)

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home