Ahhhhh!
So glad to have finished two months of DT assignments this past week and this weekend! It always feels so good to complete a project! Today I cropped with a friend... it was a nice evening out, well, minus listening to some dirty-minded elders, lol! It was interesting to say the least.
This is what I've finished up to go with what I posted earlier;


And my Halloween Card...

I'm ready for Halloween and so are the kids! We had our Playgroup's 4th Annual party yesterday. So much fun! Of course, since I run the group I never get a moments rest, but I love it! It's such a joy to hear the laughter of so many kids. We ended up with 103 that attended... so you can only imagine how much fun that was! All of the kids went home with TOT pails/buckets FULL of treats and toys and the cutest ever Costume Awards! Aside from Christmas, it's my favorite party out of the 5 we host each year!
This is what I've finished up to go with what I posted earlier;


And my Halloween Card...

I'm ready for Halloween and so are the kids! We had our Playgroup's 4th Annual party yesterday. So much fun! Of course, since I run the group I never get a moments rest, but I love it! It's such a joy to hear the laughter of so many kids. We ended up with 103 that attended... so you can only imagine how much fun that was! All of the kids went home with TOT pails/buckets FULL of treats and toys and the cutest ever Costume Awards! Aside from Christmas, it's my favorite party out of the 5 we host each year!


3 Comments:
Love 'em! Great LO's and great card!!! :) I can't wait to have more pics to scrap for all the Halloween stuff I've bought the last month or two. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
those are too cute! I love the numbers on the first LO!!
Post a Comment
<< Home