Quickie
I made a quick layout last night... shocker... it really was a quickie opposed to my 3 hour bits!
This photo is of me and my hubby (I really almost typed Scrubby but he's already threatened me! LOL), we had a photo shoot on the beach this summer. After I looked at the photo for one second I couldn't believe how similar of a photo it is to one on our wedding day. We were married on the beach in St. Augustine, it was such a windy day just like this one. We have the exact same pose on a boardwalk. He actually thought it was one of our wedding photos, the only thing that gave it away was the clothes! (we had a casual 'beachy' wedding... a hawaiian theme if you will).
Anyway, so here it is.

I've started my gallery back at 2peas. I joined it two years ago and had a gallery and posted to the forums but it was always some sort of drama with other people and I really didnt want to read or see it, so I deleted my gallery and stopped posting. I know I really need to get my gallery going again, so if you see me there say hi! :)
This photo is of me and my hubby (I really almost typed Scrubby but he's already threatened me! LOL), we had a photo shoot on the beach this summer. After I looked at the photo for one second I couldn't believe how similar of a photo it is to one on our wedding day. We were married on the beach in St. Augustine, it was such a windy day just like this one. We have the exact same pose on a boardwalk. He actually thought it was one of our wedding photos, the only thing that gave it away was the clothes! (we had a casual 'beachy' wedding... a hawaiian theme if you will).
Anyway, so here it is.

I've started my gallery back at 2peas. I joined it two years ago and had a gallery and posted to the forums but it was always some sort of drama with other people and I really didnt want to read or see it, so I deleted my gallery and stopped posting. I know I really need to get my gallery going again, so if you see me there say hi! :)


8 Comments:
It's gorgious, just like the two of you! I need to do something like that for tomorrow... our 10 year anniversary. :)
just found your blog...you are super cute, and your work is so gorgeous! i will be checking out your blog more often!
emily
Love your layout so much! (just found your blog through cx) And so happy you're at 2peas too.. I'll definitely wave 'hi' when I see you!!!
What a cute blog you have. Thanks for sharing your artwork, it's right up my style and I'm sure I'll be back again. Take care! :)
glad you're getting your gallery going again at two peas!!! and why don't the hubby's like scrubby.....I keep calling mine that ....and he just gives me this look.........lovin' the layout....gorgeous!!
Beautiful layout, Mary!
I'm over at 2Peas some but not like I was before! You'll definately see me more at CX though!! I like your blog, girl! ;)
Beautiful LO! Love it.....sometimes those quickies are the best ;p!!!
Check out the new CX blog list!!
http://www.creativexpress.com/community/xpressions/showthread.php?t=26327
great LO but I gotta say Peaville is pretty over-rated -like you said -so much drama. Stick with CX-much happier campers there!
Post a Comment
<< Home