The smell of Fall
It was just a slight scent, but I know that smell. I walked out the back door to drop the kids off at school this morning and the mix of dew and a bucket of acorns they've collected hit me. You know, a cute little squirrel will be in heaven if he's brave enough to venture up four little steps to the stoop at my backdoor. I wonder how long it'll take one to find that bucket!
I'll share a card I made last night for a challenge Melissa posted on CX yesterday.
The challenge was to create a card with a Fall or Halloween-y theme. Must contain the color of Chocolate, Polka Dots, Brads and the use of Deco scissors!
What a fun, fun, fun little mix!
So, here was my take.

The colors aren't what I initially invisioned when I decided to go for the challenge, but hey, isn't that all part of a challenge anyway? I actually love the color combo of the Orange, Fushia(hot pink) and Chocolate!
I'll share a card I made last night for a challenge Melissa posted on CX yesterday.
The challenge was to create a card with a Fall or Halloween-y theme. Must contain the color of Chocolate, Polka Dots, Brads and the use of Deco scissors!
What a fun, fun, fun little mix!
So, here was my take.

The colors aren't what I initially invisioned when I decided to go for the challenge, but hey, isn't that all part of a challenge anyway? I actually love the color combo of the Orange, Fushia(hot pink) and Chocolate!


2 Comments:
I totally love the card! You did great getting all the elements in there. :)
You're right, a little squirrel will be happy as a jaybird if and when it gets to that bucket of acorns. LOL
........you sound like me...I am kinda itching for fall to get here.....love the color combo on your card....!!
Post a Comment
<< Home