Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dreamy Dream Street

I got my August kit last week for Scrapbook Central and what a nice surprise to have received the Dream Street Papers kit! Yummy!!

I'm not quite finished with them all but I thought I'd share one of my layouts. The colors are a little off, my camera hasn't been cooperating with me lately. But you can click on the image to see a larger view. My photos aren't as dark as they're showing in the pic either. We had a family photo shoot at the beach by a friend who has a photog business. She did a great job capturing us having fun. And yep, it's another 6x12 layout!

3 Comments:

Blogger Staci Compher said...

lovin' the 6X12!! I have been messing with this size too....and I am lovin' it....but I haven't tried it long ways yet!!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL that's funny because I've only done the horizontal, not the vertical like yours!! Too funny! Maybe I will try that tonight! :D

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Just awesome! As always... ;)

Dude, you need to fix your camera. ;) lol

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home