Sunday, July 15, 2007

Busy Week!

I've had a super busy week, and it flew by so quick. I finished up babysitting for a friend of mine, she needed me for a few weeks...her girls are so sweet, but having 5 kids in the house mentally drained me! It was probably good for me though, to keep me grounded and happy with having my three! hehee

I've had to finish up my DT projects so that I can get them shipped this Monday. I got two really fun kits, Creative Imaginations Pajama Jam and Reminisce Beach Party.

Here's one from the Pajama Jam line;



I haven't taken pics of the others yet, but when I do I'll share!
Off to bed, I've had a long day of shopping and hangin' with the girls playing Bunco! Hope you had a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Super cute!

Yay for BUNCO! I'm going Tuesday to play. :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

love the new DT page!! very cute paper....and I love that pic!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Beautiful page!!!!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home