Sunday, July 08, 2007

For the AI Fans!!

Tonight was the big night....AI Tour Concert, Media Passes with Interviews, Meet & Greets....the night couldn't have been better, seriously, I was as giddy as a teeny bopper! We got to enter with the media and press for interviews. They only had 5 come in, so we got to meet with (in order); Sanjaya, LaKisha, Chris, Jordin and Phil. They were all SUPER nice, so down to Earth...and we enjoyed not "pressing" them! :) I can't wait to scrap all of these pics along with my Autograph sheet!

Here I am with one of my best friends who won the tickets!




For the Jordin Fans...yes, she is very beautiful in person!




For the Blake Fans...mmmmmmm!




I got pics with all 10 on the tour but these were my favories, last two...



6 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

OMG! I can't stop saying OMG!!! GAWWWWW, you lucky chick you! Bet that was like a dream come true... ;)

9:36 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

BTW, you look freak'n awesome!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Holey Canolies!!!!!! What a lucky chickie you are!

You are BEAUTIFUL and look more like a STAR than any of the AI Stars! I can't WAIT to see your layouts of this!!!

I'm so excited for you!!!!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Awww thanks!!!
I had SO MUCH FUN!
OMG I met BLAKE! hahaha

12:04 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhhh lucky you-I just love Jordin-she is just as cute as a bug!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

looks like you had a blast!!!!!! and I am so jealous!! You looked great too....all decked out!!! I have to say Chris looks yummy!!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home