Wednesday, July 04, 2007

New and Old

I worked on a couple of fun layouts yesterday. Both 12x12 ("old") and a 8 1/2x11 ("new"). I'm trying to get through my 'scrap' stash since I have a lot of good sized scraps. I do give some to my oldest DD but right now she has a LOT of paper packs. The girl is only 6 and she's a serious paper-addict!!! Ekkk!!

So, I decided to scrap some pics from our December MNO (moms night out) from my playgroup. These papers are all scraps (and I've officially used an ENTIRE line of paper! WOOHOO) from the Junkitz Fanciful line I received in my kit from Scrapbook Central last month. I didn't realize I had enough for an entire layout! :D



The only thing missing is some journaling I added to the left of the bottom picture. After seeing this pic again I realized I want to cut my hair again. I really like the shoulder length.

Now for the 'new'.... I used scraps from the SEI Aunt Gerti's Garden. This would be ALL of that line as well! I love using scraps... I feel like I really get my monies worth! :)

The journaling says "don't think too hard baby girl, it's just playtime".



That's it for me. Since it's gloomy in not-so-sunny-Florida today we will probably stay in ... which means scrappin' for me. Maybe I will do some July 4th layouts!

Happy Independence Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I like to see scraps used. It really makes it seems like your doing what it's called....SCRAPbooking. ;) The scrap layouts are great. Love the one of little missy, she's so adorable....I still want to SQUEEZE her cheekies.

It's glooooom and doom here as well. But we're going to get out. I HAVE to have a birthday lunch or dinner. ;) And I hope it lets up before dark thirty. So the kids can pop some firecrackers.

Happy 4th! :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

yep...I am going to try and scrap today too....love the new layouts...!!! sweet pics...and love the journaling!!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home