Ha!
I read that it was easy to cut this acrylic ... easy my arse!
It was a fun challenge... and after a trying experience I came out of it with 5 sheets for an album. I wanted to go for 6-8 but 5 will do! This was not easy, but still better than paying for a ready-made album at $25!!
Now just for the book ring holes and I should be good to go!
Have you tried one yet??
It was a fun challenge... and after a trying experience I came out of it with 5 sheets for an album. I wanted to go for 6-8 but 5 will do! This was not easy, but still better than paying for a ready-made album at $25!!
Now just for the book ring holes and I should be good to go!
Have you tried one yet??


2 Comments:
Hmm, no, I haven't. I don't think I understand what you're talking about here...lol You'll have to call me and tell me about it. ;)
We must talk about this! Look at the Altered Art Class at The School of Scrap... it is an acrylic book and she described doing this and I'm lost so HELP me out !
Post a Comment
<< Home