Junk Box
Friday night I altered a Brie box. Yes, Brie as in cheese. My friend Jill is the 'Queen of Brie', seriously. She can bake a mean Brie! :) Mmmm. So, I had this left over wooden box from the Brie and I thought... "how appropriate, I should alter this for Jill".
So, she now has a cute little 'Junk Box' and the bottom label will remind her of her love for Brie! :) haha, it's all kind of funny.

Products Used:
American Crafts PP & Alpha Stickers
Misc. Button
Zig Pen & Signo Pen
I cut strips of the paper and curled them for the 'ribbon' as well as cut a 1/2 circle fan to cover a bare spot from the paper. It turned out really cute... and the bonus was that she loved it! :)
So, she now has a cute little 'Junk Box' and the bottom label will remind her of her love for Brie! :) haha, it's all kind of funny.
Products Used:
American Crafts PP & Alpha Stickers
Misc. Button
Zig Pen & Signo Pen
I cut strips of the paper and curled them for the 'ribbon' as well as cut a 1/2 circle fan to cover a bare spot from the paper. It turned out really cute... and the bonus was that she loved it! :)


2 Comments:
Awww... Mary I feel so loved :-) I love my junque box. Thank you!
You're inspiring me to alter a tin can that Saira has in her room, from Christmas. It was a small tin of cookies. :)
But I don't know where to start....lmao!
Post a Comment
<< Home