Monday, June 25, 2007

In the late hours

In the late hours of the night you can always count on finding me at my scrap table. I just work better that way...I'm such a nightowl!

So, this is what I worked on last night. A fun layout of my little man, using the Scenic Route papers. The arrow is used for my journaling which writes out the lyrics to the song, "You are my Sunshine".



The card is for a friend of mine who's birthday is today. I think she liked it...it made her smile this morning! :) Happy Birthday Nicole!

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Mary . . . beautiful work and card for Nicole. You've been tagged, btw . . . you can visit my new blog at www.capturethememories.blogspot.com
~April

7:53 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Love Nicole's card!! :) That is super cute!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home