CPS #20
Finally cranked out a card from the CPS site. I wanted to do something for the Holiday and I love how it turned out. It was a pretty simple sketch, we just had to use a star or stars. It was optional to use an Independence Day theme.

Products Used:
Misc. Kraft Paper
Sassafrass Lass - Serendipity
Bazzill Cardstock (blue star)
Heidi Swapp Star
Misc. Ribbon
Basic Grey Rubons
Sakura Soufflé Pen
Stampin Up Ink Spot
Machine Stitching

Products Used:
Misc. Kraft Paper
Sassafrass Lass - Serendipity
Bazzill Cardstock (blue star)
Heidi Swapp Star
Misc. Ribbon
Basic Grey Rubons
Sakura Soufflé Pen
Stampin Up Ink Spot
Machine Stitching


3 Comments:
Oh I totally LOVE IT! :) ....of course. I need a souffle pen.
This card is stunning I love it!!
This is uber adorable...love everything about it! Awesome job and thanks for participating at CPS this week!
~Lea Lawson
Post a Comment
<< Home