Can't get enough
Of this photo! I just love how well they photograph together!! This is my second time using it and I doubt it's my last!

And here is my first 6x12 sized layout! I can't tell you how much I really love this size!!

*haha I just realized I used polka dot patterned paper on both of those in the same night! lol
And here is my first 6x12 sized layout! I can't tell you how much I really love this size!!
*haha I just realized I used polka dot patterned paper on both of those in the same night! lol


2 Comments:
Like polka dots much, do we? hehe ;) Those are great, of course!! Not sure if I could make a 6x12 though, but thats really cool!
mary!! these new layouts are gorgeous...both pics are awesome too...I have scrapped fav pics a few times myself....sometimes an awesome pic needs to be scrapped more than once.....love the 6x12...I have done 2 so far...and I think I may be hooked....
Post a Comment
<< Home