Sunday, August 12, 2007

Honey, we're home!

I'm so glad to be home! On the way back to Florida I thought, "wow, those 3 wks. went by so fast"... but it also seemed like a lifetime after I actually walked in my door and saw my husband! I had a great time visiting with family, seeing my new nephews; Jackson and Caleb, spending nearly every day with my beautiful sister, catching up on some much needed time with my mom, visited with my longtime buddies from the good ol' college days. Oh yeah, and I got all my hair cut off!!



Lots to add to my albums. I took so many photos I had to run to the store and get a new memory card!!

Oh, I came home to an awesome prize package from The Scrappy Gourmet from the Sizzling Summer Cook-Off! Lots of FUN FUN stuff!!!! THANKS Jill and Dee, you both are great! There's a new contest going on, you should go check it out!

I've been making blog rounds today... everyone has been busy. I have a lot to catch up on.

Lastly, today is my 31st Birthday!!!!!!!! I got a nice MP3 player from DH and the kids. Can't wait to play with it! I've decided that I'm just going to be 30 for a while. It wasn't so bad after all. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Staci Compher said...

..........I hope you're going to share some pics from your trip...sounds like you had a great (well needed) visit!!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Aww, I always love to see new pics of you and your mom. ;) I'm so glad you're home though. I missed you, although I did get to talk to you....LOL

10:38 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

And DUHHH Happy Birthday! ;) Being 31 isn't that bad, you know. ;)

10:40 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Welcome back. So glad to see a new post and all the pictures!

BTW, LOVE the new hair.

Happy B-lated birthday. Mine is on the 20th but I'll be MUCH OLDER than you.

Missed you at the SY retreat.

7:35 AM  
Blogger April said...

LOVE your hair! I'm glad you had a fun time and I love the pics of the babies!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Dude!!! I'm ready to see some pages already... ;)

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home