*Sketch This Cards! Week 3* Last Entry!
It's the last week for Sketch This Cards! 3 week contest. I enjoyed all of the sketches, all three were great... and I love seeing all the participants cards! So, here's mine based on the sketch.

Isn't this such a fun card?! I really enjoyed making this one. It's super cute in person, so I had to take another close up of the curled paper!

I hope you enjoyed seeing all of my cards. I have them nicely displayed on my workspace. :) Now...hmmmm, who should I send them to?!?! :)
Isn't this such a fun card?! I really enjoyed making this one. It's super cute in person, so I had to take another close up of the curled paper!
I hope you enjoyed seeing all of my cards. I have them nicely displayed on my workspace. :) Now...hmmmm, who should I send them to?!?! :)


2 Comments:
Me me! Pick me! LOL (a little Shrek there...lol)
That is a really cool card! Loved the curled paper around the flower! :) You've done great with all of the sketches.
Ohhhh such a cute card! Love your fun, happy, playful style!
Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home