Scrappy Gourmet Contest
I entered the Sizzling Summer Scrappy Gourmet Cook Off at The Scrapy Gourmet!
The deadline was yesterday and they make the announcements tomorrow! I haven't entered any contests (other than Sketch This! Cards) in a while, so I forgot what it was like on my nerves! haha! Which, btw my card for week 2 is due and I'm not finished! ekk!!
So, I uploaded I think 6 layouts into the Scrappy Gourmet (I love that name!!) contest! I wish they had a forum, there's not much chatter on the gallery.
Wish me luck, there are some awsome entries!
The deadline was yesterday and they make the announcements tomorrow! I haven't entered any contests (other than Sketch This! Cards) in a while, so I forgot what it was like on my nerves! haha! Which, btw my card for week 2 is due and I'm not finished! ekk!!
So, I uploaded I think 6 layouts into the Scrappy Gourmet (I love that name!!) contest! I wish they had a forum, there's not much chatter on the gallery.
Wish me luck, there are some awsome entries!


2 Comments:
GOOD LUCK! :)
See, your vibes worked! Hooray!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home