I keep rubbing my eyes
but the email is still there! The email from The Scrappy Gourmet saying ...
What an incredible way to wake up in the morning, it has totally set the mood for the day! I am on cloud nine and couldn't be more excited. Such a great contest with loads of amazing entries. What an honor!!
Hi Mary
We are so excited to let you know that our Executive Chefs have chosen your layout
"You Are" as our design winner!! You will be receiving $75.00 worth of products from Cosmo Cricket, Daisy D's, and The Scrappy Gourmet.
If you would send us your shipping information we will get your prizes out to you this week!!
CONGRATS!! All of your projects ROCKED the gallery!!!
Thank You so much for entering.
Jill and Dee (and TSG CHEFS)
www.thescrappygourmet.com
What an incredible way to wake up in the morning, it has totally set the mood for the day! I am on cloud nine and couldn't be more excited. Such a great contest with loads of amazing entries. What an honor!!


7 Comments:
Mary ! I found your blog via the Sketch This challenge, we are competitors :-) Congratulations on winning the contest, I loved that layout too, (checked it out yesterday). And what an amazing prize, gee what ever will you do with all of that product??? He-he! Congrats again!
woooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo!
What Darlene said......Congrats!!!
Wow...that is just fantastic!
Dang...girl!! you're on a roll lately!! Congrats...you so deserve it......can't wait to see your goodies....
Congrats!!!! You deserve it.
I'm so freak'n happy for you, I can't stand it anymore!! It just keeps getting better and better! What was I telling you the other night....
If you can believe it, you can achieve it.
Post a Comment
<< Home