Saturday, August 18, 2007

Incredibly Exciting!!

I can finally let the cat out of the bag... hooray!!


I'm sooo so excited and happy to announce that I will be joining The Scrappy Gourmet as one of their Designers!!

I will be joining an unbelievable team, it's all still a little surreal because these designers are beyond fabulous! You will also see the following people, whom I'm sure you may recognize many names;

Vicki Boutin
Melissa Phillips
Greta Hammond
Vicky Harvey
Melodee Langworthy
Vicki Chrisman
Amanda Oates
Jessica Kelly
Kandis Smith

Some of these women have no idea how inspiring they are to me!

My first project should be arriving any day now... until then check out their website at http://www.thescrappygourmet.com

You will see my cool animated pic and bio up under Executive Chefs soon, my pic was just sent to the artist!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

You just don't know how excited I am about it! I knew a celebrity before she was famous....lol ;) Congrats Mary!!! I knew good things were going to happen for you soon.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

Congrats Mary!!!! you will rock .....you're right about the other ladies...some awesome talent over there..you will fit right in...can't wait to see your pic too....

6:24 AM  
Blogger Nikki Cleary said...

Mary that is so awesome!!
Congrats on the DT position.
See you on the boards at Scrap Galaxy!
Nikki aka everydayelegance

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mary! I'm so happy for you and excited to get to work with you---sure can't wait to see your first kit!
melissa

10:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You totally deserve it! Congrats again!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Vicki Chrisman said...

Congrats Mary!! I'm pretty excited too! Looking forward to getting to know you better. Vicki

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home