Sunday, September 02, 2007

Good Finds!

Yesterday was the day for two of our LSS's Yard Sales! I missed one of them but made it to the other. I brought home some good finds!

Fastenator
Krafter's Purse
Swatch Book of Rubons
Hole Punch
2 packs of embellies from Making Memories
Cutterpede Scoring Blade
MM Charm Plaques
2 packs of Scenic Route paper, chipboard, stickers and ribbon
And my DD picked up 4 sheets of stickers too!

I tallied up our finds to a retail cost of nearly $97 in which we paid $27!! How awesome is that?!

I have finished two layouts so far this weekend. This first one is of my 'Sweet Sin'... a caramel latté a day (keeps the doctor away??). This is my lovely Breville Espresso Machine ... I love this thing!!



And this layout is of my hubby and son. It was taken at Wild Adventures during the Spring. They were cuddled up after playing in the water all day. Such a sweet, loving pic!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Awww, look at my other'nother....LOL ;) He's so handsome... ;)

Email me the coffee layout, I wanna see them bigger. Please ma'am.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home