Can't I have a PJ day?
I really want to stay home all day and lounge in my PJ's! It's one of those gloomy, rainy days. I've already dropped the kids off at school, Pest-control has already been here this morning for their quarterly run and I just made my Caramel Latté (with sugar free caramel syrup). Since I'm working on eating healthier and 'lighter' I decided to give it a try... although it seems SO wrong to have a sugar free caramel latté... but it actually wasn't half bad.
Now I'm off to shower and head to MommyFit at the Mall and join our friends afterwards for a playdate. I have some layouts to share when I get home this afternoon!
Hope you had a great weekend... I sure did!
Now I'm off to shower and head to MommyFit at the Mall and join our friends afterwards for a playdate. I have some layouts to share when I get home this afternoon!
Hope you had a great weekend... I sure did!


2 Comments:
Yes- you may have a PJ day- maybe you can do it tomorrow. SOunds like you are pretty booked up for today!
Oh man, yucky weather sucks! I'm so glad we've had such beautiful weather lately. When is the last time you've heard me say that...LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home