Sunday, September 09, 2007

That went fast!

Doesn't feel like the weekend should be over just yet. Yikes. Another full week of to-and-from schools, playdates, exercising and all the other exuberant chores of life! I cropped Friday night till about 4am with our scrap group. We had a fabulous time... all 15 of us! LOTS of yummy food, I could have ate all night but I was quickly running out of points! As long as I was there you'd think I would have finished more than 2 pages, but that's all I had in me.

So I guess you've noticed the new header by now! :) That only took me most of the afternoon to finish! lol I also had FUN making headers for both Staci and Jayme! Hope you both love them!!

I wanted to post my projects from the weekend but my camera batteries are refusing the charge. So, off to get new batteries tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

About time you finally get some new batteries... ;)

Of course, you know I loooove your new header and footer!

Can't wait to see the new lo's!! I still can't belive you only got 2 lo's done...lol...Ms. Chatty Cathy....LOL

8:47 AM  
Blogger April said...

cute header . . . I love how Whoa turned out above :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

.......love my new header!!! thank you......!!! and your's is adorable....too..

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home