Tools!
I think I'm becoming some sort of tool junkie!!
In the past month I've acquired a Fastenator, the BG Notch & Die, MM Grommet Tool Set... My next new toy is a Crop-a-dile. I really need something 'silent' and a better hole punch for chipboard. And then it's going to have to be either a Cricket or Cuttlebug... I can't stand it anymore!!
What are your favorite tools?
In the past month I've acquired a Fastenator, the BG Notch & Die, MM Grommet Tool Set... My next new toy is a Crop-a-dile. I really need something 'silent' and a better hole punch for chipboard. And then it's going to have to be either a Cricket or Cuttlebug... I can't stand it anymore!!
What are your favorite tools?


5 Comments:
....my favorite tool...has to be my stapler...and I just got the mini stapler too...I do have the grommet tool....but besides that I don't use that many tools...but I did borrow a cropadile at the last crop...I went to and that one is tempting.....it cut through my chipboard like butta!!!!!
I have the MM tool set, but I don't use it that much. Then again, I really haven't done much in the last several months. lol Like Staci said, the stapler seems to be my tool lately. ;)
I love the Crop-a-dile. I have a Scor-pal I swear by (link is on my blog). I have an extra cricut for sale if you decide you need one. My DH got me the original last Mother's Day and then got me another one this Mother's Day because it came with the "markers". I don't need both so I'm selling my original one.
I'm not really a 'tool' girl I guess. I always use my scissors and my Fiskars paper trimmer....I have a crop a dile brand new in the package---I have had it for months....sounds like I need to open it up and use it!
Darlene... yes you do, or it might find a new home!! hahhaaa!
Staci.. I saw your little green stapler! Wahhh I want a green one. Mine is the MM Black, which functions all the same. I just love green.
Cheryl... so tempting! I will have to let you know!
Jayme... you need to get scrappin!
Post a Comment
<< Home