Weekend Layouts
These are the two I finished this weekend. I also altered a letter 'M' that has literally been 'hanging' around my room for about 7 months half painted! lol
These two layouts are so funny because it is about 2 things you will ALWAYS see my DD#2 with; Babydolls and Juice!
This is her with one of her babydolls. She loves to kiss on them...she loves those babies!

This one started out as a 8 1/2 x 11 page but when I took the pic I needed something dark behind it and pulled out some black cardstock and wow, I loved it so much better this way! So funny how it worked out like that! And again, here she is with her juice box.
These two layouts are so funny because it is about 2 things you will ALWAYS see my DD#2 with; Babydolls and Juice!
This is her with one of her babydolls. She loves to kiss on them...she loves those babies!

This one started out as a 8 1/2 x 11 page but when I took the pic I needed something dark behind it and pulled out some black cardstock and wow, I loved it so much better this way! So funny how it worked out like that! And again, here she is with her juice box.


2 Comments:
these are great! She is such a doll!
Sucha little cutie patootie!
Post a Comment
<< Home