Waiting....
I'm waiting for it to cool down here. I can't wait to get that cool brisk air flowing through the house! There's nothing like opening up all of the windows and letting it flow through. Unfortunately, it's still not cool here. Actually, some folk would consider 72 degrees with 95% humidity "cool"... not I. That's Florida living though. I've lived here 11 years so I've really gotten used to the warmer weather, but I still miss the seasonal changes, especially Fall!
At least we cancomfortably almost enjoy the outdoors all year round. Friday my husband and I spent the entire afternoon and most of the evening together, sans kids! We had a nice dinner out and then we walked and shopped the Town Center. We had a nice time but afterwards we both thought we should have stopped at the spa for massages... oh well, next time! I got to sneak out for a few hours and go crop with some of the girls in our scrappers group. I finished up two pages, both DT work for Scrapbook Central. I finished one other page later on with scraps;



Isn't that title so original?! I could not get that Eagles song out of my head, it was inevitable that it had to be the title (Witchy Woman). I think everyone is happy now that I've moved on to other songs! :)
Hope you had a great weekend!
At least we can
Isn't that title so original?! I could not get that Eagles song out of my head, it was inevitable that it had to be the title (Witchy Woman). I think everyone is happy now that I've moved on to other songs! :)
Hope you had a great weekend!


4 Comments:
All of these are so wonderful---LOVE your style.
I tagged you by-the-way---would love to get to know you better if you have time!
Melissa
lilybean
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-hoooooooooooooooooh Witchy Woman, she got the moon in her e-e-eyes!!! Thought I would get it started in your head again! LOL
Great LOs!!
Mary--you have been tagged. Plese see my blog and follow the directions.
http://debbie-lovescrappin.blogspot.com/
Poor Mary and her songs in her head... ;)
Love the layouts, you did T-riffic as always. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home