Thursday, October 18, 2007

Love this paper line!



It's so fall-ish! I'm working on one last layout this evening. I love how versatile they are. This page is of my oldest daughter's school field trip to the Pumpkin Patch last year. This turned out to be a great group shot!

Speaking of Fall, we finally hit the Pumpkin Patch today. Not once, but twice! Our first stop was for my son's VPK field trip. I took so many pictures, but he loves it... such a sweetie! He picked out a pumpkin for himself and one for his older sister (knowing the youngest would be there later on). After he was out of school we hosted a playdate there for our playgroup. I bought all 12 of the kids mini pumpkins and stickers to decorate them. They had such a great time! We have one more trip this Sunday for the Fall Festival and to pick out our carving pumpkins!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Love that LO! I'm so into the brown and turquoise right now. Sounds like you've had a 'Great Pumpkin' of a day. LOL I need to get pumpkins for the kids, this weekend I think. :)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Fink said...

I like how you decided not to do the typical pumpkin colors! Nice job!

I am still assuming you are doing the blog of the week for CX. Right?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Wendy Malichio said...

Beautiful layout!!

6:27 PM  
Blogger marisol felix said...

I really love that layout. I wish we where able to make it to the pumpkin patch. Sounded like a good time.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Andrea Amu said...

Sounds like you are having a great Fall with your kids! Pumpkin Patches are so much fun. I like your layout...very pretty!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home