Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend of Cards!

I have acquired SO many stamps lately and I finally sat down and used nearly all of them (or at least one in each set) this weekend. I love those little stamps from Studio G, perfect for cards. I also decided to use all scraps... I put a *little* dent in the scrap bag, so I'm happy. They're super simple cards, and range from 2-6 1/2 inches tall. Perfect for a little stash of cards for those upcoming events! We made 22 in all!

I really did have fun...and two of the kids had to make a card each for Daddy!!
I will show you all the cards... which two do you think were their cards??? They picked out which stamps to use, what papers and "embellishments". All I did was the cutting and adhereing. You can click on the images to enlarge.

*hint, they are side by side!


12 Comments:

Blogger CJensen said...

Super cute cards! You have some really fun stamps!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Andrea Amu said...

Really great idea to do a bunch at a time like that to have on hand! I just may need to work on that too!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Hmmm, I think they made the 2 on the bottom left on the 2nd group you posted.

Very cute cards btw!!! :) You go, you little card making thing you...lol

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nicely done cards. You have really inspired me to do something similar with my stamp sets. Thanks for the inspiration!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Those are some gorgeous cards!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

love the cards...and that you got so many done....I need to try the card thing...never have....

4:02 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Jayme... you guessed right! :) Did the "I love you" cards give it away?? lol

8:24 AM  
Blogger Fink said...

Wow, that sure is a lot of cards to get done! Great work!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

rockin on the cards! You've inspired me! hopefully I can get some made soon..............

7:47 AM  
Blogger Amanda Oates said...

I am soo excited to be working with you at the scrappy gourmet!! I cant wait to see what you create!! I am totally bookmarking your blog.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ehhh, not really. I just looked at them all real carefully. Maybe at the end of my guess the 'i love you's' gave it away. lol ;)

5:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Beautiful cards! You are uber productive!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home