Finally, Pics!!
Wow, it's been a crazy week!
We had a tree company out here last Thursday removing some of our neighbors trees. One had fallen on our immediate neighbor's house, right through their dining room. I can't imagine walking in and seeing that (they couldn't see the back of the house or the broken tree from the front!). So, they decided that 4 of them needed to come down. Since it's so tight through here they had to use our driveway to access two of them. We were completely blocked in all day since they also used our front yard to cut the trees up. Nice! Look how close they were to my front and back doors!

Over the weekend my oldest daughter had two birthday parties to attend. So much fun! One was at Libby Lu.... they had a blast! The second was at a Pottery Painting place called Doing Dishes. She can't wait to pick up her Frog! Look at these girls... too cute! Mine is on the left!

I finally bought a pack of new rechargable batteries for my camera. That was overdue for sure! So, now I can post some of my recent layouts!

I had the bright idea to cut out this pattern, yeah...smooth move. It took me FOREVER! So, needless to say, I threw those alphas on there and called it a day! I still love it though! :)
These two I finished at Scrapfest.


And here's one I finished last night, this is one of many for my DT kits at Scrapbook Central. I love these papers by Déja Views, the Sharon Ann collection!
This is me with two of my younger siblings.

We had a tree company out here last Thursday removing some of our neighbors trees. One had fallen on our immediate neighbor's house, right through their dining room. I can't imagine walking in and seeing that (they couldn't see the back of the house or the broken tree from the front!). So, they decided that 4 of them needed to come down. Since it's so tight through here they had to use our driveway to access two of them. We were completely blocked in all day since they also used our front yard to cut the trees up. Nice! Look how close they were to my front and back doors!
Over the weekend my oldest daughter had two birthday parties to attend. So much fun! One was at Libby Lu.... they had a blast! The second was at a Pottery Painting place called Doing Dishes. She can't wait to pick up her Frog! Look at these girls... too cute! Mine is on the left!

I finally bought a pack of new rechargable batteries for my camera. That was overdue for sure! So, now I can post some of my recent layouts!

I had the bright idea to cut out this pattern, yeah...smooth move. It took me FOREVER! So, needless to say, I threw those alphas on there and called it a day! I still love it though! :)
These two I finished at Scrapfest.
And here's one I finished last night, this is one of many for my DT kits at Scrapbook Central. I love these papers by Déja Views, the Sharon Ann collection!
This is me with two of my younger siblings.


5 Comments:
OMG, you were right, those EAGER BEVERS were toooo close for comfort. LOL
The girls looked like they had a great time with the party. Love how they all matched. ;)
And ummmm, yeah, about time you got new batteries, gesh! ;) How does a scrapper go around with dead batteries...lol
Your long and hard efforts of cutting our that design for her layout is totally gorgious. You did awesome!!!
You're a step ahead of me, getting his Pre-K pic scrapped. I haven't printed Saira's out yet. Makes me want to do it though. Hmmm, think I'll do that in a minute, now that I have the printer hooked back up. :)
What a thing to look at all day! But I guess it beats the trees falling on the houses. Those pages are great! I always have a spare set of batteries on hand! Jayme is right, how do you scrap with a dead camera?
The girls look so cute!
Terrific layouts, Mary!
Cute picture of the girlies! :)
The LOs are great! ANd you ARE on the ball getting his Pre-K picture scrapped....although I am ahead of Jayme and at least have mine printed...LOL
Love the tedious work! Hey you should have popped dotted it and you could be part of THAT group! HAHAHHAHA
oh...my gosh!!! look at all these layouts....so awesome..my fav is the one that you cut out the flower.....I know it took some time..but it was worth it....it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home