Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blogging-Block

You know, it's like having writers block. I think you can actually go too long without blogging before it begins to become habit of not blogging, and after too long you feel like you have either way too much to blog about and it's going to be a pain to type it all up or you have absolutely nothing to say! (serious run-on sentence there)

Okay, so actually neither of those apply to me because I ALWAYS have something to say! (see, saying it right now and really ... without saying anything at all... make sense??lol). And I can never keep a story simple and short so, there goes that one.

There. That is how you make an update on your blog.

Now, onto the real stuff....

Went to an all day crop on Saturday, which was fun. A little bummed that my friend that I signed up with couldn't make it. She called just a hour before heading out...

Friend: "Sorry, I have to cancel the crop today!"
Me: "Oh no! Is everything okay, what's wrong??"
Friend: "I just gave birth a hour ago!!!"
Me: "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!"

So, just a couple of weeks early, and totally unexpected. I felt bad for going on without her, but I did think of her ALL day. And we did pay for the crop already so, I figured one of us should get our monies worth! Lukily a couple of girls from our scrapping group were also there so they saved me a seat. And I won two prizes while there! :)

I completed 2 layouts (yes, in 10 hours!)... and then after heading home I stopped by our scrapping group's monthly hostess crop and stayed there for 4 more hours. Getting very little done.

I do have a few layouts to share soon, as well as that sneak peek I've been taunting you all about!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

You taunter, I'm glad I never held my breath this long...haha!! ;) Just 2 layouts, something is totally wrong with that...ROTF. I sure hope I get more done than that on Saturday when I go. My luck, I won't. Cause I talk to much and think to hard on my pages.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Fink said...

I know how you feel with the bloggers block! My only problem is once I get typing I could type for hours! LOL

Glad you got some stuff done while cropping! To bad your friend did not get to go but it does sound like she was a little busy!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know all about the bloggers block, I just blogged again after about 3 weeks. Congrats on your win.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

where.are.the.layouts?

I wanna see!

Oh and the SNEAK PEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

2 pages in 10 hours....sounds about right!!! that's too....funny about your friend not going to the crop.....that's the best excuse I've ever heard......and as a true scrapper.....the crop must go on....

9:05 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

what, your friend can't crop in the hospital? bwahahaha! j/k

hey - I am totally diggin your blog header and out for pub image. You are amazing! doggone you...you've reminded me that I need a new blog look in a bad way...one more thing to add to the to do list.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Blog already woman... gesh....lol!!! ;)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh, I totally had a situation like yours. I either was to go to my really really good friends baby shower or the crop. Ummm, so sorry but I had to go to the crop. That's bad, huh? LOL

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home