Friday, September 28, 2007

Today will be a treat!

I can't believe it's Friday already! Where did the week go?? Oh that's right, I have been working my little fingers to death all week on my first project for The Scrappy Gourmet...I can't tell you how much fun I'm having... seriously, I'm so happy how this is turning out. So, the world actually has been turning... I just haven't noticed! I hope to be able to show a little peek later this weekend.

I may have to leave the house for a while... treat myself since I've been so good at not procrastinating. Maybe Starbucks, lunch at Panera....mmmm, oh and gotta throw in some shopping!!

Hope you have an awesome Friday followed by a fabulous weekend!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

can't wait to see the project!

see ya tomorrow!!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Yep, you've been super busy, you deserve a little time away for a moment. Can't wait to see a little sneeky peeky. :)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

sneaky peaky pleasey!!!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I can't wait for the sneak peek! You do such awesome work!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Fink said...

Glad it is going like you want it to! I look forward to seeing it!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your project Mary!! And I think you should have both Panera and Starbucks!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Tannis said...

Starbucks sounds good. Glad its going well! :0)
Tan

8:58 PM  
Blogger April said...

DYING to see this project!! I hope it's soon!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home