Vote For Me! :)
I entered a bag design contest with the local grocery store.... lots of prizes! First, I got a free bag for just participating (yay, love reusable bags!!!). Second, I could win up to $1,000 if my bag gets the most votes. If that is the case, I'm going to donate a portion of my winnings to a Charity here in the US whose cause is to feed America... primarily helping families with Children who are hungry.
And my bag could be sold in stores... fun, fun!
So, please VOTE!!!!!And ask your friends to VOTE!!!!!
Oh, yeah... go here! :)
And my bag could be sold in stores... fun, fun!
So, please VOTE!!!!!And ask your friends to VOTE!!!!!
Oh, yeah... go here! :)


8 Comments:
Hey Mary! I wanted to tell you that you should post this and the link to vote for you on OOTF's site. Good luck and I'm happy you've joined us!
Hi Mary, I just went and voted for your design; so cool!
Rozzella from CX and now OOTF
I voted for ya Mary! Good luck!!
YAY thanks so much!!!!! :)
Robyn... I will post now that I know it's okay! And thanks for starting OOTF, so cool!
voted again!!
So are you really not Blogging any more??? WTH????
Thanks for info, I am always looking for something interesting on the Internet, i want to send
photos for your blog
am i doing something wrong? when i click the link to vote i only get as far as the kroeger splash page. but i still want to wish you best of luck with the contest!
Post a Comment
<< Home