Monday, September 01, 2008

Scrap-Tastic GOTM

After winning the Scrap Idol Contest over at Scrap-Tastic I had the opportunity of being the Girlie of The Month (aka: Guest DT). I was sent a lovely kit called 'Cirque De Soleil'. Here are the four layouts I made with the kit;







3 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

These are awesome Mary!! You did wonders with that kit!! I am so sad that we won't be cropping together for a long time. :(

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the kit. Very creative as usual. I stil can not believe you got all of that out of what they sent you. You worked wonders with that kit.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

You stretched that kit out, that's for sure. ;) You did a great job. I love the 'she's a peppah' LO. Toooo cute!!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home