Monday, July 14, 2008

New Layouts!!

Wow, it's been a busy summer! First off... did anyone see my card in the June issue of CARDS?? I've yet to get my copies and I haven't seen any issues around here. Apparently not all of our LSS's carry those!

I went to a crop a couple of weeks ago, here are some layouts I finished;







I tried to use some of my older stash, but then I saw the Pink Paislee... YUM, I just LOVE that stuff!! And then of course I got a few sheets of the Sassafrass Lass... so colorful and fun!

This layout I finished at home over the weekend, something a little simple, actually they've all been a little simple lately... time just hasn't been on my side these days!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I saw... I saw!!! :) The last time I was at Hobby Lobby I looked for it and they didn't have any. But I had to stop at my SU! ladies house and don't you know, she had it sitting there on her table. I flipped through and found your card! You go girl!!!! :)

Love all these LO's. :)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jana Eubank said...

Lovin' all the new layouts! I've been stalking for an update from you (LOL!) . . . I just LOVE your stuff! You inspire me! ;)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home