My heart's just a flutterin'
Look what will be delivered to me soon.....

With this beautiful baby will come ...
Canon EF 75-300 F/4.0-5.6 III Lens
Canon Normal EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens
58mm Wide Angle Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Autofocus Lens
And a bunch of other goodies to go with everything!! I can't WAIT for it to arrive... hurry up UPS man!

With this beautiful baby will come ...
Canon EF 75-300 F/4.0-5.6 III Lens
Canon Normal EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens
58mm Wide Angle Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Autofocus Lens
And a bunch of other goodies to go with everything!! I can't WAIT for it to arrive... hurry up UPS man!


3 Comments:
Oooo hurry Man in Brown!! I can't wait to see some pics with it. :)
Ohhh very kewl camera, Mary!
yay! i love mine and you will too
Post a Comment
<< Home