Friday, March 28, 2008

Being sick stinks!!

So, right when I think the house is clear of this nasty bug guess who gets it?? Yep, ME! Not cool at all. I was miserable. There wasn't a minute that went by that I wasn't nauseaous, so it was bad. Thankfully I got up today feeling so much better! The bad part about that is I had an entire house to clean. I had neglected so much when taking care of the kids and then myself... it piles up quickly! At least Spring Break started today so I could let the kids sleep in while I did household chores.

So, I'm off to go catch up on some of my favorite message boards and blogs!!

6 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather . . . Spring is here, and I hope you enjoy the break!! Whoo hooo!!! ~april

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Glad you're feeling better, now get to work on your AI challenge... ;)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

So guess what...
I've tagged you...LOL

10:26 AM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

glad to hear your feeling better, but that stinks that you have to clean!!! make sure you get a little scrappin' in there too....

6:45 PM  
Blogger Amanda Oates said...

Hey girl- I am in fernandina for the week or so, would love to meet up. Let me know. I have to head to Jax to check out all the scrappy stores. Hope you are feeling better soon...

3:38 PM  
Blogger Fink said...

I am glad that you are feeling better!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home