Just around the corner...
Just a few more days and it'll be MARCH! Lots of fun things happening around here... my baby girl will be 2, wow! That just doesn't seem right...why do they have to grow so fast?! I've been taking care of party plans this week. We're going to have a big Princess Bounce House and lots of her little friends are going to come play with her for the day...so much fun! I'm excited about seeing my hubby use the grill for a change! haha!
Ohh, another cool thing happening in March is my featured project for The Scrappy G! I can't wait for everyone to see it...I fell totally in love with the album and layouts...here are a few sneak peeks! :)



It'll be up on the site shortly after the first....so don't forget to go check it out! The kit comes with SO MUCH yummy goodness, okay I have to stop before I give anything away! :D
Ohh, another cool thing happening in March is my featured project for The Scrappy G! I can't wait for everyone to see it...I fell totally in love with the album and layouts...here are a few sneak peeks! :)



It'll be up on the site shortly after the first....so don't forget to go check it out! The kit comes with SO MUCH yummy goodness, okay I have to stop before I give anything away! :D


3 Comments:
Gorgeous project, Mary! I can't wait until the full reveal! :)
All I have to say is beautiful. I love it! I need your talent!! LOL
Gorgeous!! Totally!! I can't wait to see the whole thing. :)
I can't wait for March. February was pretty terrible for me...or my kids at least. Some how I managed to stay well, while the rest of my family stayed sick. The poor things. So I'm ready for a nice clean fresh month. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home