Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to the Groove of Things

I love long school breaks, but I definitely don't like having to get back into the groove of things once the break is over! It was a 4-day weekend for us... lots of little get-togethers with friends grilling and scrapping, a Moms Night Out, shopping, etc.. so it was a fun weekend! I finally broke out some of my Noteworthy. I bought some a couple of months ago and hadn't touched it. I do that all too often but with this stuff, I just love it so much! Crazy!



On another note, the layout I made for the Noel Mignon challenge 'My Old Kentucky Home' was picked!! SO EXCITED!! So, I'll be the Guest Designer for them next month!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ooooo pretty LO!!! I love the noteworthy stuff. I need to pull mine out and use it...lol I'm like you, I buy stuff and put it away for months.

I'm so excited that your LO was chosen from Noel's challenge!! :) wooohooo!!

Oh, you've been tagged too...LOL

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jen Gallacher said...

What a beautiful layout. Just lovely. :)

5:40 PM  
Blogger April said...

Beautiful layout and so happy for you about the guest design spot! So much fun!! Congrats! ~april

5:47 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

yeah! your LO was awesome for that challenge...can't wait to see what you do as guest designer./

7:38 AM  
Blogger Jana Eubank said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Mary! Another beautiful layout from you . . . of course! YOU ROCK! :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

YAY! I can't wait to have you on the team! Your kit is in the mail!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Susannah said...

that noteworthy layout is GORGEOUS!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Susannah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

love this page....and those pics are so sweet....

Congrats on the guest design spot too......

7:59 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

I am sooo excited for you Mary!!
THat was an awesome layout

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home