Keeping Count!
This super neat idea was posted on Back Porch Memories, I love it! An easy way to keep track of the layouts you create. How simple is that... just toss in a button!
I used some of my leftover MM product; Sea Foam Paint for the top, trim and twill for the body, MM glitter alphas and topped with a MM Noteworthy Die cut flower! My jar makes me happy! :)
I used some of my leftover MM product; Sea Foam Paint for the top, trim and twill for the body, MM glitter alphas and topped with a MM Noteworthy Die cut flower! My jar makes me happy! :)


6 Comments:
such a cute idea.....can't wait to see you fill it up...
That is a cute idea! What happens when you need the button in the jar?????? LMBO
LOL Fink!! Good point! I made sure to pull out those buttons that I've had for quite a while. I could always do the ol' switcheroo! :D
Very cute idea! Now that the LOAD challenge is over, I'm sure I'll easily lose count. The buttons look way cute in there!
OMG that is totally cute. I have to get on the ball and get some layouts done.
That is such a cute idea!!!!! I'm going to do this now before I get too far into the year!
Post a Comment
<< Home