I {heart} Valentines!
Valentines Day is one of my favorite Holidays. I have so many special memories that evolve around this day. I can remember my dad always having roses delivered to me at school when I was little. I was probably the only 8 or 9 year old getting a dozen roses on Valentines, you think? I've saved each and every card that was attached. That is just one very special memory I have and of course it means a lot more now that my dad has passed away.
I have a lot of fun ideas for all of the V-day goodies I have and I got started last night! Here's my first card for the big day...

And this was my take on Melissa's card challenge over at CreativeXpress...

And last, a layout I finished for a call at Back Porch Memories...
I have a lot of fun ideas for all of the V-day goodies I have and I got started last night! Here's my first card for the big day...

And this was my take on Melissa's card challenge over at CreativeXpress...

And last, a layout I finished for a call at Back Porch Memories...


3 Comments:
Gorgeous card!! I love the paint around the edges of it.
OHHHHH MY GOSH! Look at that heart card!! I totally love that!
And you out did yourself with your layout!!!! You should make more layouts from sketches. ;) That's a layout you should frame.
it sounds like you had a sweet and thoughtful dad!! and I love the cards....and the layout you did....just beautiful...
Post a Comment
<< Home